New Creations Inn is a Christ-centered, 12-month transitional housing program for families and individuals who are struggling in their current lifestyle and who are ready to make changes to improve their quality of life. All residents at New Creations Inn commit to the program for 12 months. New Creations Inn serves as a springboard that prepares those who are ready to change to live life well. Our mission is to provide Christ-centered transitional housing that is safe, structured and supportive for those in need of refuge and restoration.
New Creations Inn believes that all humans are created equally in the image of God and that their true identity is not found in what they have done or how they have been living but in a relationship with Jesus Christ. Our program is for those who are ready to change their current lifestyle and examine their former patterns of living with the help of God, our staff and the community. We believe that true change comes from a relationship with Jesus Christ, however, applicants do not need to be a Christian to be accepted.
- Prayerful- We pray first and problem solve second
- Grounded in the Gospel- the whole word, the whole plan, the full power
- Discipleship Focused -equal parts study, relationship and practice
- Focused on root of problems- source of false worship, false gospels, false kingdoms
- Trauma informed
- Collaborative, individualized recovery planning
- On-site staff presence
- Clear predefined expectations
- Scheduled programming
- Monitored sobriety
- Curfew / Visitor limitations
- Short and long term life planning
- Incarnational (life on life), family style support.
- Fostering of community based and natural supports
- Forward focused
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17